Transfer degree programs are designed for students who plan to continue their degree studies at a four-year college or university. By earning an associate degree — also called a transfer degree — students fulfill the first two years of many bachelor's degree programs. Transfer Pathways are paths to a four-year degree that start at community colleges in the Minnesota State system. Articulation Agreements are formal agreements between Minnesota State University Moorhead and other colleges and universities to accept transfer courses for specific programs.